- ALREADY SUBSCRIBED?
Fill in your credentials below.
Côtes de porc à la sauge
(Grilled pork chops with mustard and sage)
- 4 thick-cut, bone-in pork chops or 6 boneless chops
- 3 Tablespoons grainy mustard with seeds
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6-10 fresh sage leaves
- freshly ground salt and pepper
1. Coarsely chop the sage leaves. Put in small bowl.
2. Pour the extra virgin olive oil over the sage leaves.
3. Add the mustard to the sage and olive oil and whisk to combine.
4. Arrange the chops in a single layer in a shallow dish. Brush with the mustard, sage and olive oil mixture. Cover loosely, place in fridge and allow to marinate at least 6 hours. Turn the chops over halfway through the marinating time.
5. About one hour before cooking the chops, remove from fridge and allow them to come to room temperature.
Heat the grill.
6. Brush the chops with more of the marinade and place on the grill. Depending upon the thickness of the chops, total time will be between 15 to 20 minutes total (7 to 10 minutes per side).
Debra Fioritto contributes delicious French recipes to Wednesday issues of BonjourParis. Click on her name to read more about her Tour de Forks culinary tours or to collect the many recipes she has shared here.
Would you like to propose a story? Submit an article or story idea.
NEW: exclusive content for subscribers in every newsletter. Subscribe for free.
View our Top 100 Bestselling Amazon.com Items. (Please wait for Amazon.com widget to load)
Direct airport transfer service
PARIS SHUTTLE is a leading Paris airport transfer service. Book your airport transfers in advance online for direct to-your-door service and check the current discount available to BonjourParis readers who book using our link.