- ALREADY SUBSCRIBED?
Fill in your credentials below.
I first tasted this drink at the Cointreau Factory as part of an interesting, lively tour of the factory. At the end of the tour we were ushered in the Dégustation (Tasting) Room. Our guide demonstrated a few cocktail recipes and then we were offered this one to taste. It’s an amazingly refreshing, light drink perfect for summer entertaining. The French pronounce it like this: kwahn troh / boo bowls.
- 4 cl – 1.35 oz – Cointreau
- 6 cl – 2 oz. sparkling water
- half of slice of lime to press
- for garnish: slice of lime
1. Fill a tall glass with ice and squeeze in the lime.
2. Pour in the Cointreau; add sparkling water and stir.
Garnish the glass with the lime slice and serve. Serves 1.
Subscribe for FREE weekly newsletters with subscriber-only content.
BonjourParis has been a leading France travel and French lifestyle site since 1995.
Readers’ Favorites: Top 100 Books, imports & more at our Amazon store
Be a discerning sipper or a great host…click on an image for details.
Thank you for using our link to Amazon.com…we appreciate your support of our site.