The apartment is fully renovated and furnished in a historic building, located in the heart of Marais, just a step away from the Enfants Rouges open market. The property is equipped with a modern kitchen and bathroom and a cosy, more classic bedroom. Great location with good restaurants, cafes and stores just a step away, yet on a small quiet street, offering privacy.
The 3rd is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris, and home to many innovative clothing and design shops. A stroll through this cutting-edge neighborhood will provide visitors with a wonderful sampling of the contemporary art world’s most exciting artists and galleries, while there’s no shortage of great bars and restaurants where you can let your hair down.
Pop in to trendy art and design bookshop Librairie Ofr, or the former market Carreau du Temple, a taste of village life in the centre of the city. Pick up fromage and charcuterie on the rue de Bretagne, one of the premier food streets in Paris, and flowers and fruit from the charming open-air Marche des Enfants des Rouges. If you’re looking for unique, underground designers a stroll up and down rue de Saintonge and rue Charlot is a must, then grab a seat at three of Paris’ hippest cafes, Le Progres, La Perle of the Cafe Charlot, and enjoy the fashion show put on by their BoBo clientele.
• One minute walk from the rue de Bretagne, with all of its shops, cafes and restaurants.
• Quiet, sunny, fully renovated and in perfect condition: ready for rental or owner use immediately.
• Perfect for rental investment income or for a Parisian pied-a-terre.
• Only a few minutes walk to Musee Picasso and Place des Vosges, putting it right in the middle of the hip Marais neighborhood.
• Less than a five minute walk to shops like Merci and APC as well as restaurants such as Candelaria and Chez Omar.
Sale Price: 550,000 euros, agency fee included
Square Meters: 42 m²
Floor Level: 2