Beautifully appointed light filled apartment in the historic area of Palais Royal. Found on the 4th floor of a well-maintained period building from early 1800s, this property combines the modern lifestyle with the rich history of Palais Royal.
This property includes:
- Large, open-plan living and dining area with open views of Paris architecture.
- Open kitchen that is perfect for entertaining.
- Spacious bedroom with a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom with views over the historic architecture of Palais Royal.
- Filled with natural light at any time of day.
- Well optimized layout with no lost space.
- Beautifully preserved original herringbone parquet.
- Estimated rental value: Euro 4000 per month.
This rare property in the very heart of historic Paris, with the gardens of Palais Royal a stone’s throw away, will charm you with its modern comfort, stunning views and natural light that is so hard to find in Paris.