Set in one of the most prestigious areas in Paris, in the heart of the exclusive Faubourg Saint-Germain, this outstanding and very rare 261 sqm apartment is situated on the third floor of an elegant Haussmannian building on the corner between rue de Bellechasse and rue de Grenelle – famed for its elegant surroundings and aristocratic lifestyle.
- Surrounded by elegant XVIII century buildings, this perfectly-located property is found just a stone’s throw from Saint Germain des Près, the Bon Marché and all the amenities of the Left Bank.
- Constructed around 1910, the building benefits from beautiful common areas, including a gorgeous staircase and period features.
- This stunning property, mainly West-oriented, offers spacious volumes, high ceilings, an excellent floorplan and beautiful mouldings, fireplaces and parquet floors.
- It comprises a majestic gallery entrance, a large corner double salon, a beautiful dining room, a master suite with bathroom, three further bedrooms, two bathrooms, a vast kitchen with utility room, a laundry room, a guest WC and a cellar.
- This exceptionally rare property presents a unique opportunity to create your own dream home in one of the city’s most distinguished locations.
- Freehold included
Property reference: PSU1404