This charming apartment is on the top floor of a 17th century hotel particulier in the heart of the Marais, one block from the Pompidou Center. Entered from the top of a registered landmark stone stairway, the apartment rests at the end of a quiet private hallway. It overlooks a cobblestoned courtyard, full sun all day long and quiet while being in the heart of the action of the Marais.
Asking price: 840,000€ (agency fees incl)
This apartment is a perfect pied-a-terre in Paris and would be a prime source for rental income. Perfect for those looking for a renovation project as the apartment was in the same family for more than 40 years. Just outside the apartment are all of the shops, cafes, and food stores of the newly renovated rue Rambuteau as well as a five minute walk from the hip Marche des Enfants Rouges. Just a few minutes walk from the RER stop, Chatelet, direct line from Charles de Gaulle airport. Rental estimate 4500 € per month.
• Quiet pied-a-terre in the heart of the Marais in a 17th century Hotel Particulier.
• Great source of rental income.
• Less than a one minute walk from the shops, cafes, and food markets of the Marais.
• Less than a 3 minute walk from the Chatelet RER stop, direct line from Charles de Gaulle airport.
• Great for those looking for a renovation project as this property has been in the same family for over 40 years.
Discover our large selection of properties in Paris