This charming apartment, nestled on to the quiet rue de Tournelles, is just one block from the Place des Vosges. Two blocks in the opposite direction is one of the best food markets in Paris, the Marche Richard Lenoir, held twice per week and drawing people from all over Paris. With a large sitting room at the front of the apartment, light flows in from the large windows overlooking the street below. The salon has lovely wood beams, bleached a light color to fit with the whites and beiges found throughout the apartment.
Asking price: 575,000€ (agency fees incl)
The bedroom is tucked in to a quiet space between the living room and the bath, with glass panels to allow even more light to filter in to the apartment. The bath and open American style kitchen and dining areas are lined with large beige stone floors. Off the dining area is a terrace, overlooking the quiet courtyard of the building and is a perfect place for a morning espresso and croissant. A perfect pied-a-terre or high rental income makes this apartment a great choice for a Paris investment.
• One block from the historical Place des Vosges
• Two minute walk to the Marche Richard Lenoir food market.
• Quiet, intimate pied-a-terre apartment also perfect for high rental income.
• Two minute walk to the Bastille metro stop.
• Two minute walk to the shops and cafes of the rue des Francs Bourgeois, the heart of the Marais. Rental estimate 2300 € per month.
Discover our large selection of properties in Paris