This contemporary apartment boasts stunning views of Paris with a quadruple exposure. It’s located in the attic of a beautiful building dating from the beginning of the 18th century (and there’s an elevator!) There’s a concierge in the building.
Sprawling over 100 square meters, the penthouse is an inverse duplex developed living space- so the two bedrooms are located on the lower floor. Incredible brightness. This apartment is in exceptional condition. The penthouse consists of: two bedrooms and their bathrooms, Double room with fireplace and small terrace; an office with beams. Individual heating. Rental estimate 6500 € per month.
• A superb renovation of a property with a true Left bank charm
• Final floor with monument views and perfectly quiet
• Original features and filled with light from all aspects
• Top-to-bottom quality redesign and refit: can be fully furnished if required by same decorator
• Location steps from the cafés and restaurants of the St Germain des Prés and a short walk across the Seine to the Louvre Museum.
Price: €2 600 000
Size: 100 m2
Taxes and Fees
Quarterly Building Fees: €744
Property Tax: €1308