This charming apartment has it all and in a quiet, sunny, bohemian part of Paris as well. Situated on the 4th floor, with an elevator that brings you right to your door, this large corner unit has windows facing the hill of Montmartre, and the fabulous Haussmann-styled buildings built just after the turn of the century.
Bathed in light, the entire apartment has been completely remodeled with a large open-style kitchen, two large bedrooms and a lovely bathroom in between the two bedrooms. The second bedroom can easily be configured as a guest room/office. The food market of rue Poteau is literally less than a one minute walk from the apartment and the metro is less than a two minute walk from your front door.
With lovely parquet floors and attention to detail in choice of built-ins in the kitchen, this apartment is ready to live in day one. Train station for connection to London (Gare du Nord) is less than 10 minutes by metro.
● Light-filled 4th floor corner apartment with elevator and large cave.
● Two large bedrooms, open kitchen, parquet floors, fabulous bathroom, Farrow and Ball paints throughout.
● One minute walk to market street and two minute walk to closest Metro station (Jules Joffrin).
● Situated directly next to cafes and restaurants of the rue Ordener and the small food shops and bistros of rue Marcadet, less than a block away.
● Ten minutes by metro from Gare du Nord for direct access by train to London.
Sale Price: 695 000 Euros, Agency Fee Included
Square Meters: 66 m²
Floor Level: 4
Arrondissement: 18th (Montmartre)