This enchanting one bedroom loft apartment captures you the minute you walk into the soaring space: with ceilings over six meters high. Fitted with large skylights and a lovely terrace (why have dinner inside if you can dine under the stars?), this charming loft has been cleverly fitted out to provide a maximum living space right in the heart of Paris, only a block from les Invalides and the Seine.
Located on a small quiet street, the loft has the bedroom and bathroom upstairs via a lovely winding staircase, and the WC downstairs for guest use when entertaining. Less than a two minute walk from the shops and cafes of rue St Dominique, this is the perfect pied-à-terre for those who enjoy the feeling of living in a cloud just above Paris.
• A super large loft filled with skylights and decorated in amazing linens and whites throughout.
• Fully remodeled, with a stainless kitchen and stainless faced storage spaces in the large bedroom upstairs.
• A charming terrace for dining or just relaxing under the fully automated canopies.
• Less than two minutes from the shops and cafes of rue St Dominique and rue Cler.
• Less than two minute walk to the closest metro: Les Invalides
Price: €990 000
Size: 64 m2
Area: Eiffel Tower
Taxes and Fees
Quarterly Building Fees: €400
Property Tax: €980