Your secret hideaway in Paris comes to life in this perfect pied-à-terre just near the Bastille Opera. Featuring hidden storage, sliding walls, and innovative design created by the owner-architects, this apartment pays tribute to thinking outside the box. By creating a sunken salon, storage was maximized with the introduction of storage underneath the raised wooden floors. The master bedroom area incorporates the use of sliding and pivoting wall panels, which maximizes the light passing in to the room. The office area comes to life with a wall that folds out a hidden desk.
The bathroom, with its sunken Japanese tub and rainwater shower, brings a simple sensuality to a space more often seen as antiseptic. The second bedroom, which can easily be used as an office, guest bedroom continues the experience of hidden storage, plentiful light and restrained elegance. Leave your Grandmother’s commode in the storage space back home and experience an alternative way of living in the heart of Paris that begins the moment you open the front door.
• Located in the heart of Paris’ Bastille district.
• Bathed in light and filled with endless storage possibilities, ‘custom-made’ is the theme of this architecturally designed second-floor apartment.
• Two bedroom apartment easily converts to one large bedroom and office/guest room.
• Minutes from one of the best food-markets of Paris, the Marche d’Aligre as well as the shops and cafes of the Bastille and Oberkampf quarters.
• One minute walk to metro as well as large grocery stores just outside the door.
Price: €550 000
Size: 64 m2
Taxes and Fees:
Quarterly Building Fees: €319
Property Tax: €433