BonjourParis Amazon.com Boutique
- Direct link to Amazon.com.
- Check our Francophiles Favorites loaded with French-themed items for travelers and Francophiles. Choose your category at the right edge, then click the category’s last page number to browse the latest listings.
Top 100 Bestsellers—please wait for widget to load, items updated daily.
BOOKING.COM, a PRICELINE.COM company with a BEST PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- We recommend Booking.com because of its lowest price guarantee on the largest choice of Paris hotels. Reserve your stay with Booking.com and if you later find it for less, notify Booking.com for the guaranteed lowest price. That’s why it’s Europe’s leading online hotel reservations agency….but with their international collection of hotels, check Booking.com no matter where you’re headed.
Explore the world’s most famous cathedral and the city’s most impressive stained-glass chapel on this exclusive skip-the-line tour. Your tour guide will introduce you to the famous birthplace of Paris, Île de la Cité, and will take you on a journey through time; starting with the city’s Gallic origins as Lutetia, all the way to the beautiful city we know it as today. Your guide will then escort you past any lines directly into Sainte Chapelle.
Once inside, you will marvel at the beautiful stained glass windows. Originally commissioned by Louis IX as a reliquary, Sainte Chapelle was built using a more flamboyant style of Gothic architecture and you will see why it has earned the nickname “The Jewel Box of Paris.”
After Sainte Chapelle you will discover the remarkable history of Notre Dame. Heralded as France’s greatest example of Gothic Architecture, the cathedral took nearly 200 years to be completed and was the first building in history to utilize flying buttresses. After you visit the cathedral, enjoy your reserved no-wait access to the famous bell towers to see Paris from above and to catch a glimpse of Notre Dame’s iconic gargoyles. From the top of the towers you will enjoy a view of Paris that others have to wait hours in line to see. Be sure to bring a camera because the sights are breathtaking!
- Skip the Line Access – Bypass the notoriously long lines and get immediate access into Saint Chapelle and the towers of Notre Dame.
- Stunning Architecture – Behold two of France’s most celebrated Gothic cathedrals.
- Expert Guide – Our guides are well-versed in French history and will provide you with a wealth of knowledge!
- Small Group Size – With a group size of no more than 20 people, you can count on a private and personal experience.
Our Eiffel Tower Tour provides priority access along with an entertaining guide to experience Paris’s most famous icon. Plus you will have access to all three levels of the Tower so you won’t miss anything!
Come secure the golden ticket with Easy Pass Tours! Our Eiffel Tower Ticket allows our customers to skip the notoriously long lines at the world’s most visited monument. Access to all three levels of the Tower is included in the ticket.
On this popular skip-the-line tour, you will watch the ‘City of Light’ come to life before your eyes. Our guide will take you straight to the second level while discussing the illuminated monuments below.
AUTO EUROPE, one-stop shopping for car rental & international air travel deals:
Car rentals at competitive rates, no drop fees & a 5% discount for Auto Europe Car Rentalreaders who use this link to
Don’t overlook Auto Europe for international flights, click Auto Europe Flights
TOURS for individuals & small groups
- Context Travel of Paris is a critically-acclaimed network of scholars and experts in Paris who lead small group and private walking seminars focused on art, history, architecture and gastronomy. All walks are capped at 6 people to provide you with an intimate and in-depth learning experience. Please use our link to book Context Travel tours.
- City Segway Tours are the adventurer’s way to see Paris. See more and have more fun than any other form of traversing Paris. Helmets and safety vests are provided and most people quickly find comfort riding a Segway.
- Fat Tire Bike Tours are another great way to see the city. You’ll get the company of an expert guide, the use of a super-comfortable bike, great tips and advice about what to do while in town and an exciting, informative and educational experience.
- Classic Walks of Paris are popular walks. The French Revolution Walk follows the gripping tales from the overthrow of the monarchy to the guillotine. The Montmartre Walk and Latin Quarter Walk explore those specific areas of Paris.
TRAVEL PASSES & more
- Rail Europe. Check for the latest deal offered to BonjourParis members at on ALL rail orders, for a limited time!
- Priority Pass membership gives you affordable access to more than 500 airport lounges, no matter which airline you fly.
- Paris Airline Tickets. Check out Cheapflights.com which has both fixed-date searches and flexible date deals one airfare to Paris.
- Medjet Assist. As a member of MedjetAssist, if you become hospitalized as an inpatient more than 150 miles from home, you will be medically transported at your discretion to the home country hospital of your choice from virtually anywhere in the world at no additional cost. Domestic air medical transports average $20,000 while international medical transports can exceed $100,000—but not with the protection of MedjetAssist. Short-term memberships start at just $99 for 8 days and annual membership from just $260. MedjetAssist provides the utmost peace of mind, flexibility and freedom of choice to protect you during your travels.
- Travel Guard. Travel insurance plans available through Travel Guard can provide you with coverage for unexpected medical expenses while on a trip. Customize your coverage to include trip cancellation, luggage, medical evacuation, and more. Children covered at no charge.
- MuseumPass.com provides independent travelers with low-cost museum and transportation passes to Europe, along with the best city tours and excursions to Paris, Rome, London and more. MuseumPass.com is also a leading official supplier of Paris Monuments, Museums & Metro/Tube Passes to the travel trade. Check it out, and get the deals the insiders love.
- Get free entry to over 60 top museums and attractions in Paris with a Paris Sightseeing Pass.
- Paris-Trip.com, the minibus tour specialist in Paris, runs its own fleet of vehicles and welcomes tens of thousand of visitors every year at the doorstep of their hotels in Paris. Best-selling tours include dinner at the Eiffel Tower and show at the Moulin Rouge and Paris Panorama, a three-and-a-half-hour Paris city tour.
GOURMET FOOD & WINE
- zChocolat: “World’s Finest Chocolates by World-Champion Chocolatiers.” zChocolat’s selection is handmade by world-champion French chocolatiers following a 400-year-old tradition of passion and zealous adherence to purity. A single bite is an instant of pure seduction and sensory bliss one has never experienced before.
- Wine.com has one of the biggest selections of wine on the internet, with everything on offer at a great price!
GIFTS & SOUVENIRS
- Souvenirs of Paris can ship all types of classic Paris souvenirs directly to you from France. Forget the hassles and costs of overweight luggage and brutal exchange rates—order real Parisian gifts for your friends and family with a few simple clicks.
- Show off your “ooh, la la” French style with stylish items from our BonjourParis apparel & accessory store with everything from T-shirts, mugs, French baby apparel and accessories, gifts for hostess and home, and more.
PREMIUM MEMBER DISCOUNTS
- The charming Left Bank Hotel Danube gives premium subscribers a 10% discount for stays of three nights or longer.
- Save 10% discount on authentic French cooking classes with La Cuisine Paris
- Kirk and Anne from Music and Markets Tours give premium members a 10% discount.
- Paris Authentic offers private tours of Paris. Their professional driver-guide will pick you up anywhere in Paris to show you uncommon sites.
- Save 10% when you stay at the wonderful Apostrophe hotel in the 6ème.
- Tour some of France’s hidden treasures, take a cycling or walking tour with Randonnee Tours and receive a 5% discount.
- Save 50 euros on French lessons with Paris Version à la Française, an excellent language learning opportunity with a Parisian twist.
For more discounts or to make arrangements to claim your premium member discount, please contact us at Premium Member Services for more information.